As a Post-Miscarriage Coach, Christiana’s mission is to help women and couples reduce the risk of experiencing miscarriages and increase their chances of achieving a healthy rainbow baby, while maintaining a happy and fulfilled relationship.
Following her own miscarriage journey and using her 10 years+ experience as a Fitness and Nutrition Coach and Trainer, she developed her signature U.R.L programme to provide women and couples with holistic physical, nutritional, emotional and spiritual support, post-miscarriage.
The 120-day programme helps Unlearn the negative self-talk and limiting belief that follows a miscarriage; Re-learn what to put in, on and around your body to reduce the risk of miscarriages; and learn how to eliminate stress, anxiety and overwhelm to find peace in your situation.
Free 20 min connection call with Christiana
LinkedIn Profile URL https://www.linkedin.com/in/movingforward-postmiscarriage
Clinical care is just one step on the way to helping a patient reach optimal health. While advanced procedures and innovative therapies play a critical role in treating or managing disease, they generally cannot produce the best possible outcomes on their own.
Patients need to be engaged and mobilized to participate in their own care to make clinical services truly effective.
Checklist to help stay fully engaged:
1. Take the time to sit down with your spouse to discuss what you would like to happen. What's your dream? and what does that look like for you?
2. Seek your medical records- helps you gain insight and understanding of your body and health condition. and what you are going through
3. Make notes from what you have read on your records so you can be clear headed and not forget anything or questions you might have.
4. Create a list of the questions you would like to ask your health care professional.
5. Do your own research on what you have read to arm yourselves with knowledge.
6. Ask a professional to help you with your preparation if unsure
7. Schedule a meeting with your Health care professional. Depending on where you reside, there are different ways to achieve this. This is an opportunity for you to have a discussion about all the options available to you before making a decision. If in doubt, seek a second opinion.